BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2017 | BHEL 267 ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs
BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment 2017
BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment 2017 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Haridwar Trade Apprentices Recruitment Notification for 267 Posts in Various trades has announced. Online Application Form for BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.bhelhwr.co.in apply before 14-02-2017
Name of the Post Vacant in BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment 2017 : 267 Trade Apprentices Post Vacant
- Fitter – 89 Posts
- Turner – 31 Posts
- Machinist – 82 Posts
- Welder – 24 Posts
- Electrician – 21 Posts
- Draftsman – 3 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 1 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Pattern Maker – 2 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treatment – 4 Posts
- Foundaryman : 8 Posts
Job Location : Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Educational Qualification required to apply for BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Job : 10th with ITI NCVT Certificate in relevant Trade completed candidates are eligible to apply.
BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Job Age Limit : As on 01-04-2017, 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment :
- Merit List
Application Fee for BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 1,000/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for BHEL Haridwar Apprentices Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out.
- Along with printed online application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
The Deputy Manager,
Human Resource Department,
Main Administrative Building,
BHEl, Heep, Ranipur,