BOM Recruitment 2017 – 1315 Clerk & Officer Posts | Apply Online @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra has announced a latest recruitement Notification as BOM Recruitment 2017 for 1315 Clerk and Officer Vacancies.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of 1315 posts of Security Officers, General officers, and Clerks (Law & Agriculture) vacancies. Candidates may apply online through official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in on or before last date.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the organization : Bank of Maharastra
Total No. of Vacancies: 1315 posts
Post Names: Clerk and Officer Posts
Post wise Vacancies Details:
- Clerks (Non-Conventional) – 200 Posts
- Clerks (Law Graduates) – 100 Posts
- Clerks (Agriculture Graduates) – 200 Posts
- General Officer (MMGS-II) – 200 Posts
- General Officer (MMGS-III) – 100 Posts
- Officer (Non-Conventional) (JMGSS-I) – 500 Posts
- Security Officer (MMGS-II) – 15 Posts
Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Within the State
Apply Mode : In On-line mode only
Note: You can verify official advertisement for post wise examination fees.
BOM Eligibility Criteria
All applicants are required to have the following qualifications from a State or Central Government approved University/ Institution.
- For Officer Post: Graduation Degree + MBA (finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB or its equivalent qualification
- For Clerk Post: Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law or Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit(as on 01.04.16)
- Clerks: Above 18 years and Below 28 years
- General Officers (MMGS-II & III): Above 23 years and Below 32 years
- Security Officers (MMGS-II): Above 28 years and Below 45 years
The selection of best aspirants will be made on the basis of following selection stages:
- Written Examination (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (If required)
- Those who recruited after clearing selection process will get best pay scale along with grade pay from the organization.
- Please refer official notification to know detailed information about post wise monthly salary.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable)
- For General & OBC category: Update Soon
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and other reserved categories: Update Soon
How to fill Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website or press on a link placed below.
- In a home page, first, navigate to “Careers” section and then “Recruitment Process” section followed by “Current Openings” section.
- Now, click on the download link titled as “Latest Recruitment of Officers and Clerks jobs in Bank of Maharashtra”.
- Read all the details contained in a pdf file of the official advertisement.
- If eligible then press “Apply On-line Application Form” link to proceed further.
- Insert your personal, professional and educational details in a prescribed format of application form.
- Pay your fees as described in the official notification.
- Affix scanned copy of your recent image, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Re-check the filled details and then submit it.
- Download and save the registration form to your device.
- At last take a print out for further usage.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: Update Soon
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms: Update Soon