Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 – 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda Manipal (BOB Manipal) has announced a latest recruitment notification as BOB PO Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of 400 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for bank jobs may apply for this recruitment. All eligible and interested candidates may Apply Online through official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in on or before last date 01-05- 2017.
bankofbaroda co in Recruitment – 400 PO Vacancy in Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda has emerged as the one of the best employment career opportunity for the jobless individuals in the Nation. Manipal group and Bank of Baroda combinedly set up the Manipal School of Banking. Presently, this BSMB is inviting the BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Applications from the eligible individuals. Eligible and knowledgeable individuals can apply for the 400 Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer posts. Also, it is clear that the applicants can access the BOB Manipal PO Apply Online Link from 01/04/2017 to 01/05/2017. The candidates have to complete the Bank of Baroda online registration at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2017 for BSMB PGDBF Admission
|Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details|
|Name of the Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I) posts|
|Total Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Bachelors Degree|
|Starting date to apply Online||01/04/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||01/05/2017|
|Job Designation||Central Govt Jobs|
Eligibility for BOB 400 PO Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Bank Of Baroda PO Vacancy
- Candidates who have completed the Graduation/ Bachelors Degree with at least 60% marks (General Category) and 55% marks (SC/ ST Category) are eligible.
- Refer the Bank of Baroda job vacancy notification for the academic qualification.
Age Limit for the BOB Bank Recruitment
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Upper age limit to the reserved category candidates:
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ ST – 15 years
Selection Process for Bank Of Baroda PO Jobs
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for the Job in Bank of Baroda:
Qualified individuals in the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 selection process are eligible to receive the god salary along with the some allowances.
BOB PO Application Fee
- General (GEN) applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs. 100/-
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply For BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Firstly, visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Now, go to the Bank of Baroda careers tab.
- Click on the “BOB Recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I” link.
- Now, carefully read the BMSB Notification 2017 for the eligibility.
- Later, click on the Apply online link.
- Fill the Bank of Baroda Online Form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application as per the category.
- If necessary, upload the necessary documents, photograph, and signature.
- Finally, submit the online application form before the closing dates.
- Take a print out of the application form for the further reference.
Bank of Baroda PO Important dates
- Starting date to apply online: 01/04/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 01/05/2017
- Last date for the payment of the application fee: 01/05/2017
- Date of Written Examination: 27/05/2017
Try to bookmark our page recruitment.guru for the latest updates regarding the Jobs in Bank of Baroda. We will update the BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 updates like Exam Hall Ticket, Modal Papers, Answer key, Cut off Marks, Results, and Final Merit List.