Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 – 07 Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant vacancy
Applications are invited from Assam Agricultural University (AAU) for the post of 07 Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant. Apply before 06 March 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and other rules are given below:
Advt. No : DBT-AAU/extra mural project/ADV/02(3/82)/1492-97
AAU Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay : Rs. 8000/- (Per month)
Eligibility for AAU Recruitment 2017
- For Junior Resarch Fellow : M.Sc (Agri.) in Agricultural Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Nematology/ M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or M.Sc. Biotechnology with valid GATE/ NET or M.Sc./ M.Tech in microbiology/ molecular biology/ biotechnology/ life sciences or M. Sc Botany, NET qualified or M. Sc in Entomology/ Parasitology/ Toxicology/ animal sciences or Candidate should be NET qualified.
- For Technical Assistant : Bachelors Degree in Sciences/ Arts.
Job Location : Jorhat (Assam)
Selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply AAU Vacancy
Interested candidates may appear original and attested copies of all testimonials, original & recent passport size photographs at the time of Interview & send their resume in advance to Dr. Aiswarya Baruah (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Tankeswar Nath (email@example.com) on or before 06.03.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.03.2017
- Date of Interview : 06.03.2017 at 11:00 AM
Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.03.2017