ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 65 MTS, DEO, Office Asst & Other Vacancy
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS), Andaman & Nicobar Administration has published notification for the recruitment of 65 Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, OT Technician, OT Assistant, Endoscopy Technician, ECG Technician, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Speech Therapist, Audio metric Technician & other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 01-03-2017 by 04:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
ANIIMS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 65
Name of the Post:
1. Laboratory Technician: 04 Posts
2. Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
3. Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
4. OT Technician: 04 Posts
5. OT Assistant: 04 Posts
6. Endoscopy Technician: 01 Post
7. ECG Technician: 02 Posts
8. Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
9. Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
10. Social Worker: 02 Posts
11. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
12. Audiometric Technician: 01 Post
13. Dental Technician: 02 Posts
14. Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
15. Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
16. Dental Hygienist: 02 Posts
17. Dietician: 01 Post
18. Library Assistant: 01 Post
19. Care Taker/ Matron: 02 Posts
20. Accountant: 02 Posts
21. Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
22. Office Assistant: 06 Posts
23. Cook: 01 Post
24. Multi Tasking Staff: 10 Posts
25. Dissection Hall Attendant: 01 Post
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 33 years for male & 18 – 38 years for Female candidates.
Candidates should posses B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology for Post No. 01, 12th pass with Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for Post No. 02, 12th pass for Post No. 03, B.Sc in OT Technology or GNM Nursing for Post No. 04, Diploma in OT Technology and GNM Nursing for Post No. 05, B.SC in Allied Health Science in Gastro Entero Technology for Post No. 06 from a recognised Institution with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on skill test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with self attested copies of mark sheets & certificates to the Office of Director ANIMS, DHS Annexe Building (Old RBD) Office on or before 01-03-2017 by 04:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 01-03-2017 by 04:00 PM.