Air India Recruitment – 193 Agent, Handyman and Co-pilot Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.airindia.in
Golden chance for you… Apply as soon as possible.. Air India Limited has depicted a notice of Air India Recruitment 2017 – 18 for filling up 2000 Pilot, Cabin Crew Bharti for different locations. Eligible job fighters may apply for Air India jobs by filling application form with all important details on or before the last date.
Don’t neglect this job chance and grab the job opportunity… Applicants who are willing to apply for Air India Careers they must check the eligibility norms given below …Aspirants who are waiting to be a part of Air India organization they can apply as early as possible. Closing date to submit an application form is given below
AIR India Recruitment Agent , Co-pilot Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|No. of Posts||193|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
|Mode To Apply||Offline|
Air India Vacancy Details
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Utility Agent cum Driver||07|
|Synthetic Flight Instructors ATR 72-600||03|
Eligibility for Air India Recruitment
- For Agent Posts: Graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- For Handy Man & Utility Agent cum Driver: 10th Standard passed from recognized board.
- For others: 10+2 passed from reputed board and having degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions.
|Posts Name||Remunerations Offered|
|Utility Agent cum Driver||Rs.14,040/-|
|Co-Pilot (P2)||Rs. 25,000/- (During Training Time)|
|Synthetic Flight Instructors ATR 72-600||As Per Norms|
Age Limits ( as on 01st February 2017):
- For Sr. No. 5 Posts: 45 Years
- For Sr. No. 6 Posts: 70 Year
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 posts
|Category wise||Max Age In Years|
|General||28 years (born between 02.02.1989 and 01.02.1999)|
|OBC||33 years (born between 02.02.1986 and 01.02.1999)|
|SC/ST||31 years (born between 02.02.1984 and 01.02.1999)|
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 Posts :Submit Rs.500/- as application fee through a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORTSERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- For other posts and Ex-servicemen / SC/ST community’s : No application fee.
|Store Agent||Screening of application / Trade Test|
Pre-Employment Medical Examination
|Utility Agent cum Driver|
|Co-Pilot (P2)||Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)|
|Synthetic Flight Instructors||Test and/or Interview|
How to Apply For Air India Recruitment 2017-18?
- Applicants may apply through official website of Air India that is www.airindia.in
- On the home page, select “Careers” tab>>Choose suitable job link of recruitment for which you’re interested to apply for.
- Read all the information and download application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form and affix a recent passport size photo and attach all the testimonials regarding qualification etc. with application form.
- At last, completely filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address.
|Posts Sr. No.||Address|
|1 to 4||To AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD. sign across 1stFloor, Transport Workshop Building. Air India GSD Complex, Sahar, Andhiri (East), Mumbai – 400 099|
|5||To Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037|
|6||Mention In Official Notice|
|Last date to submit application for Sr. No. 1 to 4 Posts||14-03-2017|
|End Date To Send Filled Application Form For Sr. No. 5 Posts||17-03-2017|
|Closing date of receipt of Application for sr. no. 6 posts||15-04-2017|
|Store Agent||Check Here|
|Utility Agent cum Driver|
|Co-Pilot (P2)||Check Here|
|Synthetic Flight Instructors||Check Here|