AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – 217 Senior Residents (SR) vacancy | Walk-ins on 11th, 12th May 2017 @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Residents Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has announced a latest recruitment notification as AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 to filling up Senior Residents vacancy. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for the posts of 217 Senior Residents Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. For more Govt Job Notifications Visit Our Website govtjobsforall.in. All eligible and interested candidates may walkins on 11th & 12th May 2017 download application form through official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents|
|No . of Posts||217|
|Education||MD / MS / MDS /DNB /DM /MCH|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 66000/-.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||11-05-2017, 12-05-2017|
|Apply Mode||Offline, Walk-ins|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details
24.Burns & Plastic Surgery-13
25.Paediatric Surgery-13 posts
Eligibility for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment – 217 Senior Residents vacancy
Selection Process for AIIMS Recruitment 2017
Application Fees for AIIMS Recruitment Senior Resident vacancy
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2017
All job Hunters seeking through direct recruitment process are advised to Download and read vacancy notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official websitehttp://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Aspirant must reach advertised venue and attend walkin interview on the dates mentioned below with all original document and xerox copies, filled in application form (if required) as mentioned in detailed advertisement. 11-05-2017 & 12-05-2017.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Date and Schedule of walkin interview: 11-05-2017 & 12-05-2017 .
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Important Links 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – 178 Professor Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to AIIMS Bhubaneswar on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of AIIMS Bhubaneswar, near about 178 Professor Post will be filling up by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Last date for Application 06th April-2017.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Total number of Posts: 178 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Professor – 41 posts
- Additional Professor – 33 posts
- Associate Professor – 46 posts
- Assistant Professor – 58 posts
Eligibility for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
- Experience in Teaching field is necessary for applicants to apply for all the posts.
- For this applying candidates should possess 3 to 14 years of experience in respective fields.
|Posts Name||No. of years|
|For Professor||12 to 14 years|
|For Additional Professor||10 years|
|For Associate Professor||6 years|
|For Assistant Professor||3 years|
|For Reader/ Lecturer||5 to 8 years|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 58 Years(Professor/Additional Pofessor),
- 50 Years(Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/Reader/Lecturer).
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Official
|Designation||Pay Scale||Academic Grade Pay|
|Reader/ Associate Professor||Rs.7600/-|
|Lecturer/ Assistant Professor||Rs.6600/-|
Willing candidates for these job openings in government sector regarding should have to pay the application fee through online mode of internet banking. Candidates will have to submit application fee or any other processing fee to the bank drawn in AIMS account no: 557820110000006, Bank of India MICR No.751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
- Application fee for unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.1000/-
- Application fee SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Category – Nil
- Mode of fee payment – Online
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Those candidates, who full filling above eligibility criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy, may apply for AIIMS Vacancy by submitting online application form by using some steps indicated below:
- First of all interested candidate for latest vacancies in government sector are required to open Official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- From homepage, hit on “Recruitment” tab from homepage and hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Faculties for various Dept. at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.” link.
- After that read all information carefully in that given notification and then hit on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- After pressing above stated positions Fill AIIMS Online Application Form with required information and upload digital images of their documents (If required).
- Then you are required to fill fee details that are mentioned in above section of this page and submit it.
- Finally take printout of filled application form for future need.