AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notificatioin 2017 – 1211 Staff Nurse, Assistant, Technician Posts | Apply Online at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 : AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Vacancy 2017 2018 1211 Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters), Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II), Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor) Posts | All India Institute of Medical Science Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.05.2017 and Last date for Submission of Online Application: 28.06.2017 | AIIMS Bhubaneswar Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website Radiographic Technician Grade-I | AIIMS Bhubaneswar Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes. for more details can click on ofiicial website and govtjobsforall.in
Details for AIIMS Bubaneswar Non Teaching Faculty
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Hospital (Nurse): 931 Posts
- Public Health Nurse: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters): 127 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II): 800 Posts
- Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
- TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02 Posts
- Hospital (Technical): 108 Posts
- CSSD Technician: 06 Posts
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Technician: 64 Posts
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 15 Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
- Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Audiometry Technician (ENT): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Technical Officer (Opthal) (Refractionist) : 04 Posts
- Electro-Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Officer (Dental Technician): 04 Posts
Physio / Ortho/ Yoga: 09 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic (Technical Officer): 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
Hospital Management: 40 Posts
- Dietician: 12 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15 Posts
- Medico Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Vocation Counsellor: 01 Post
- Health Educator(Social Psychologist): 01 Post
- Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
- Laundry Manager: 01 Post
Hostel/ Library: 10 Posts
- Warden (Hostel Warden): 03 Posts
- Lady Hostel Warden: 02 Posts
- Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist): 01 Post
- Librarian Grade-III: 04 Posts
Engineering: 22 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineer: 01 Post
- PACS Administrator (Technical Officer Photography): 01 Post
- Gas Officer/ Manager/ Supervisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (A/ C&R) : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (A/ C&R) : 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
Admin/ Accounts: 91 Posts:
- Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): 04 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): 04 Posts
- Chief Cashier: 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (NS): 43 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Jr. Reception Officer: 02 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary:` 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 06 Posts
- Assistant Stores Officer: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 20 Posts
- Sr. Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse, Assistant, Technician Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Notification 2017:
The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar need to have passed class 12th, diploma, degree, post-graduation in relevant department with experience.
Age Limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years and not more than that. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Salary Details for Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse,Non Faculty Recruitment 2017 :
The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get great amount of salary as per the norms of the govt. i.e. Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- to Rs. 4800-.
Selection process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
All the candidates who will appear for the selection process for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Application Fee for AIIMS Recruitment 2017:
The candidates those who willing to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e. mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: No application fee
How to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates who are interested will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. All the willing candidates are hereby informed that apply for the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form because after that no application form will be considered eligible. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the same department.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse, Assistant, Technician Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 28.06.2017
- Date of Written Examination: July/Aug 2017
Important link for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2017