AEES Recruitment | 63 Teacher & Librarian Vacancy – Apply @ www.aees.gov.in
AEES Recruitment 2017
AEES Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of Organization: Atomic Energy Education Society
Posts Name: Teacher, Librarian
Total Vacancies: 63
Category: Maharashtra Government Jobs
AEES Vacancy Details:
1. Post Graduate Teacher – 02
2. Trained Graduate Teacher – 12
3. Special Educator – 01
4. Librarian – 03
5. Primary Teacher – 30
6. PRT (Music) – 06
7. Preparatory Teacher – 08
8. Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) – 01
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 40 Years (Post 1), 35 Years (Post 2-4), 30 Years (Post 5-8).
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4800/4200/- Grade Pay from AEES.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test which is conducted by the selection panel of the Organization.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.aees.gov.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Nationals should send application form, documents and certificates in an envelope which should be super scripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For…………………..” at the address well sited below.